With the greater national spotlight on mental health at work, it is clear that there is a pressing need to address employee mental health to ensure a healthier and more productive workforce. With the public sector routinely in a state of change, as well as the impact of everyday stressors, public service employees are not exempt from the impact of mental illness at work. However many agencies continue to struggle to overcome stigma and engage employees of all seniorities to proactively address early signs of mental health.
Learn how to support employee mental health at work, manage performance and enable managers to respond to disclosures at the 2nd Public Sector Workplace Mental Health Strategies conference. Building on the success of our inaugural event, this conference will give you access to progressive government agencies and other experts so you can learn how to build a business case to get organisational buy in and implement proactive mental health initiatives.
Why should you attend this conference?
- Understand what it means to have an inclusive workplace culture and how to achieve it
- Boost leadership engagement in mental health strategies
- Explore ways to support managers to respond to disclosures
- Break down the components of successful workplace mental health initiatives
- Strengthen strategies for the ongoing management of workplace mental health
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from Federal, State & Local Government, and Public Hospitals and Health services with responsibility for:
- Work Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- People & Culture
- Health & Wellbeing
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Organisational Psychology
Attend to learn:
- Understand the impact of mental health at work & support employee mental wellbeing
- Manage performance & enable managers to respond to mental health disclosures
- Gain organisational buy-in to drive cultural change & normalise mental health in the workplace
- Develop & implement effective mental health strategies & initiatives