Empowering women to advance their career in transport & infrastructure
In this competitive environment, it is important to advance your skills and position yourself as a strong female leader. The inaugural Women in Transport & Infrastructure Leadership Summit will explore the skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities for career progression.
Network with some of Australia’s foremost industry leaders and learn to future-proof your career through anecdotal presentations, interactive sessions and engaging panel discussions. Join the movement to support women’s leadership and gain key tips and tools to propel your career in transport & infrastructure.
Learn practical strategies to
Who will attend?
- Current, future and aspiring women leaders from all roles across transport, infrastructure, rail & road
- HR, Diversity, Learning & Development, Inclusion and Cultural Change professionals
- Male Champions of Change and those looking to better understand the challenges women face
Attend to learn:
- Elevate your leadership skills to make an impact
- Excel in a male-dominated environment
- Transition from technical specialist to leader
- Develop a better work/life balance