The Pharma & MedTech industry is one of the most dynamic in the world. Expected to grow at nearly six percent annually over the next few years, change in the industry is fast becoming the norm. With constant change comes opportunity to progress, however women are still heavily unrepresented at a senior level, despite accounting for 60% of the overall workforce.
The Advancing Women’s Leadership in Pharma & MedTech Summit will help you overcome barriers to success faced by women. Learn how to navigate a successful career in a turbulent industry, stand out for opportunities, develop key leadership skills, make your value more visible and overcome various career obstacles.
Benefits of attending
- Build better relationships to underpin your career
- Manage through change associated with market globalisation & technological developments
- Transition from a technical specialist to a generalist leader
- Create your own opportunities to foster career success
- Develop a work/life balance that works for you
Who will attend?
Current and aspiring female leaders from Pharma, MedTech and Medical Devices, with roles and responsibilities for:
- Heads of Division
- Regional/National Manager
- Senior Management
- Clinical Operations/Scientific Manager
- Laboratory/Research Manager
- Sales and Account Management
- Team Leader
Attend to learn:
- Stand out for leadership opportunities
- Lead in an industry experiencing rapid & disruptive change
- Overcome obstacles & seize opportunities for career growth
- Be an impactful & authentic leader