The Advancing Women’s Leadership in Pharma & MedTech Summit will help you overcome barriers to success faced by women. Learn how to navigate a successful career in a turbulent industry, stand out for opportunities, develop key leadership skills, make your value more visible and overcome various career obstacles.
Benefits of attending
- Build better relationships to underpin your career
- Manage through change associated with market globalisation & technological developments
- Transition from a technical specialist to a generalist leader
- Create your own opportunities to foster career success
- Develop a work/life balance that works for you
Current and aspiring female leaders from Pharma, MedTech and Medical Devices, with roles and responsibilities for:
- Heads of Division
- Regional/National Manager
- Senior Management
- Clinical Operations/Scientific Manager
- Laboratory/Research Manager
- Sales and Account Management
- Team Leader
Attend to learn:
- Stand out for leadership opportunities
- Lead in an industry experiencing rapid & disruptive change
- Overcome obstacles & seize opportunities for career growth
- Be an impactful & authentic leader
Maurice Ben-Mayor has more than 20 years of experience in the Medical Technology sector. He is president for Stryker SouthPacific, a position he has held since 2015. Prior to this, Maurice spent seven years serving in a number of director roles within Stryker’s sales and marketing divisions. Maurice originally joined Stryker as a marketing manager in 2003. Prior to Stryker, Maurice worked as a sales representative for medical devices company, Synthes.
Maurice is passionate about innovative technology, developing people and building high-performing cultures. Maurice holds a Bachelor of Science (Psychology) and an MBA, both from The University of New South Wales. He is also a current board member of the Medical Technology Association of Australia.
Johnson & Johnson