Building your leadership legacy
Facilitated by industry expert Ruth McGowan OAM, the Women in Local Government Leadership Masterclass will assist women leaders to build their legacy. Learn the advanced skills and knowledge needed to enable you to grow in your career and make greater contribution to the performance of your organisations, benefitting communities now and into the future.
Why should you attend this masterclass?
- Understand how politicians think & learn how this impacts project delivery
- Unlock the power of diversity through building inclusive teams
- Learn how to communicate effectively as a local government leader
- Unpack the skills of positive organisational politics in a politically driven organisation
- Feel confident to grow your professional profile through building a stronger network
Who will attend?
Senior & aspiring female leaders & also male champions of change from Local Councils.
Professionals from HR, learning & development, diversity and inclusion looking to empower leadership within their own organisation
Attend to learn:
- Develop the essential skills needed as a female leader in Local Government
- Understand positive organisational politics & become more politically astute
- Build diverse, inclusive, high performing teams & be a leader of change
- Hear from a panel of Local Government female leaders & learn how they succeeded