Redefining the future of the APS
Current statistics indicate that women make up around 59% of the APS, with the majority of these women holding positions at a classification level of EL2 and below, with men holding the majority of senior level positions. Whilst it’s clear that women are making significant strides towards equality, there is still a vast distance to go before all barriers have been erased.
The Public Sector Women in Leadership Summit will bring together some of Australia’s foremost Public Sector female leaders and male champions of change to help promote progress and provide practical strategies for advancement to the next generation of female leaders. Attendees will learn how to stand out for opportunities, develop key leadership skills, make their value more visible and overcome various career obstacles, through anecdotal presentations, cutting-edge interactive sessions and engaging panel discussions.
- Standout Keynote presentations from senior women sharing personal leadership journeys and offering invaluable career advice and
- 20 + speakers from across federal and state government departments and agencies
- 3 thought-provoking panel discussions to unpack some of the biggest challenges faced by public sector leaders
- A full day Emotional Intelligence workshop, and a two day Women in Leadership Masterclass
- Interactive sessions designed to tap into the knowledge and expertise of those in the room
Who will attend?
- Senior and aspiring leaders from all levels of Government
- HR, Diversity, Learning & Development, Inclusion and Cultural Change
- Male Champions of Change
- Executive Leadership Teams
Attend to learn:
- Build & develop resilience to overcome challenges in the APS
- Define your career journey & successfully navigate career breaks & changes
- Develop your brand, understand your value & cultivate Emotional Intelligence
- Drive equality & make change in the APS