Building your leadership legacy
The Public Sector Women in Leadership Masterclass has been designed to equip you with the tools you need to navigate a successful career in the public sector and to help you overcome barriers to success faced by women and develop the skills, team and productivity you need to succeed.
Choose your city to learn more:
Why should you attend this masterclass?
- Understand how APS values impact the way you work
- Align your team with organisational expectations and priorities
- Embrace diversity in the workplace and build inclusive teams
- Drive innovation and business improvement
- Build a professional development plan
Who will attend?
Senior & aspiring female leaders & also male champions of change from:
- Federal Departments and Agencies
- State Departments and Agencies
Professionals from HR, learning & development, diversity and inclusion looking to
empower leadership within their own organisation.
Attend to learn:
- Lead innovation and business improvement in a public sector environment
- Learn how to build inclusive, diverse, high performing teams and drive change in the APS
- Understand how public sector values impact the way you work, and learn to lead with yours
- Hear from a panel of guest speakers who will share their leadership journeys in the public sector