Leadership strategies for career success in the APS
The Australian Public Sector is in a state of constant transformation, which opens the door to exciting new
opportunities for emerging women leaders to move into senior executive roles.
Click on your city to learn more:
Navigating this complex environment however is difficult and leaders must possess an acute understanding of the challenges facing the
sector. At the same time, they need it to be clear on who they are as a leader, the impact they have within their
team and their influence in the wider organisation.
The Public Sector Women in Leadership two-day interactive masterclass will provide you with the tools you need to build on your leadership skills and also give you the confidence and courage to put yourself forward for new opportunities.
Senior & aspiring leaders & also champions of change from:
- Federal Departments and Agencies
- State Departments and Agencies
- Local Government
Attend to learn:
- Learn how to communicate effectively as a public sector leader
- Develop key strategies to build your personal & leadership skills
- Understand the impact of gender, cultural, generational & representational differences