Empowering women to advance their careers in the ICT & digital space
The ICT & digital space is constantly evolving as digital demands expand across Australia. More opportunities are increasingly available for female leaders to step up into senior roles. Yet, despite these new opportunities, there is still a considerable underrepresentation of women in executive leadership within the sector, with less than 10% of ICT & Digital leadership roles occupied by women. Now is the time to define your journey and hone your leadership skills so you can better position yourself for promotions.
The Advancing Women’s Leadership in ICT & Digital Roles two day masterclass is specifically designed for female leaders in ICT & digital. Through this interactive course, learn the necessary skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and adversity, to develop influential communication skills, and foster the resilience and productivity you need to thrive in the industry. Intimate and hands-on, this unique networking and learning opportunity will facilitate real connections and personal development, whilst helping you to master the steps to reach your ultimate career goals. Join us to network with like-minded peers and learn from successful leaders so you can step up your leadership career in the ICT & digital arena.
Why you should attend this masterclass?
- Explore what it means to be an empowered female leader in the ICT & digital space
- Develop your communication skills to make an impact as a leader
- Build resilience & foster productivity in even the most demanding times
- Gain insights from an exclusive panel of senior female ICT & digital leaders
- Learn how to cultivate meaningful professional relationships to underpin your career
- Promote yourself as a leader in your organisation
- Determine your leadership purpose and set a strong vision for the future
Who will attend?
Current, emerging and future female leaders in ICT & digital roles, including but
not limited to:
- Chief Information, Digital, Data, Technology Officers & Directors
- Directors, Managers and Heads of ICT/IT, Technology, Digital
- IT Project Managers and Lead roles in Digital, Transformation, Technology, Change, SAP, Web, Data, Information Management, Software & Applications, Cloud, Analytics, Service Delivery, Data Analytics & Scientists
Attend to learn:
- Thrive as an authentic female leader and develop your strategic leadership vision
- Foster resilience & productivity as an ICT & digital leader
- Advance your communication skills and lead with influence & impact