The Advancing Women’s Leadership in ICT & Digital Roles two day masterclass is specifically designed for female leaders in ICT & digital sector. Through this interactive course, learn the necessary skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and adversity, to develop influential communication skills, and foster the resilience and productivity you need to thrive in the industry. Intimate and hands-on, this unique networking and learning opportunity will facilitate real connections and personal development, whilst helping you to master the steps to reach your ultimate career goals. Join us to network with like-minded peers and learn from successful leaders so you can step up your leadership career in the ICT & digital arena.
Why you should attend this masterclass?
- Explore what it means to be an empowered female leader in the ICT & digital space
- Develop your communication skills to make an impact as a leader
- Build resilience & foster productivity in even the most demanding times
- Gain insights from an exclusive panel of senior female ICT & digital leaders
- Learn how to cultivate meaningful professional relationships to underpin your career
- Promote yourself as a leader in your organisation
- Determine your leadership purpose and set a strong vision for the future
Current, emerging and future female leaders in ICT & digital roles, including but not limited to:
- Chief Information, Digital, Data, Technology Officers & Directors
- Directors, Managers and Heads of ICT/IT, Technology, Digital
- IT Project Managers and Lead roles in Digital, Transformation, Technology, Change, SAP, Web, Data, Information Management, Software & Applications, Cloud, Analytics, Service Delivery, Data Analytics & Scientists
Attend to learn:
- Thrive as an authentic female leader and develop your strategic leadership vision
- Foster resilience & productivity as an ICT & digital leader
- Advance your communication skills and lead with influence & impact
- Strengthen confidence to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders in a male dominated industry
- Radical productivity in the distraction economy & thrive in a role that’s ‘always on’
- Build resilience & overcome the leadership challenges faced by today’s ICT & Digital leaders
- From surviving to thriving – Mindfulness matters
Claire Harrison is the Founder of ThriveU. Claire is an Executive Coach and Vedic Meditation teacher and holds a Diploma in Positive Psychology. Claire’s areas of expertise include resilient leadership, building emotional intelligence capability, mindfulness-based strengths training & executive coaching with a focus on leadership, career and business, particularly in the ICT & Digital arenas. Claire is the former NSW Director for Women in Digital International and has held several senior leadership roles across the private sector, including REA Group, Mamamia Women’s Network, Women’s Agenda, Pacific Magazines and Getty Images and has over 15 years’ experience leading teams and developing workplace culture.
ACT Education Directorate
Canberra Institute of Technology
National Archives of Australia
Date: 10 Jan 2019 By: Ash Natesh
As revolutionary aged care technologies are being trialed and implemented across the nation, innovation and research is once again high on the agenda for many Aged Care Providers across Australia. So let’s delve into what 2018 had on its agenda? Virtual reality driving simulators to test whether seniors can keep their licenses, apps …
Date: 4 Dec 2018 By: Ash Natesh
Technology is developing at a rapid rate and as a result there has been massive changes in the aged care industry. Not only is technology enabling elderly people to lead healthier and more independent lives, it is helping carers and medical professionals monitor their health, to ensure they get the help they need, when they …
Date: 14 Jun 2018 By: Criterion Content Team
Improving the service quality across IT in universities is both a massive priority and infinitely easier said than done. There is no doubt that the industry features some truly brilliant people, working on some exceedingly clever and innovative projects. At the same time, however, the Michelin Man would be sweating in his sleep at the …
Date: 14 Jun 2018 By: Criterion Content Team
One leg of our service desk triumvirate is Luke Shaw – Team Leader of the Information Technology Service Desk at the University of Newcastle. Aside from being a really nice guy, we’ve invited Luke along to discuss some of the initiatives that Newcastle have in place and how they’ve overcome specific challenges around the training …
Endorsers & Media Partners
Women’s Agenda is Australia’s leading online news hub for professional and entrepreneurial women.
Our team of coffee-loving, media junkies enjoy nothing more than waking up early to make your business day better.
We determine the day’s agenda before most people hit snooze on their smart phones, so you can get informed and productive.
Our morning update features an edit of the day’s key issues – a quick conversational scan to help you prepare for any elevator ride – as well as our latest views on making careers, work and business better for women.
We cover a mix of stories in business, politics, finance, tech, lifestyle, leadership and wellbeing. We help commercial partners connect with our niche, hard-to-reach audience through content marketing, bespoke events, sponsorships, advertising and social campaigns.
Our ethos is to agitate the status quo, inspire, celebrate, inform, and be as accessible as possible to all women in Australia.