Empowering women to advance their career in tertiary education through real advice from real leaders.
In this competitive environment, it is important to advance your skills and position yourself as a strong female leader. The inaugural Women in Tertiary Education Leadership Summit will explore the skills and strategies to overcome obstacles and seize opportunities for career progression. Network with some of Australia’s foremost industry leaders and learn to optimise opportunities through anecdotal presentations, interactive sessions and engaging panel discussions. Join the movement to support women’s leadership and gain key tips and tools to propel your career in tertiary education.
Learn practical strategies to:
- Overcome obstacles to career progression
- Seize the right career opportunities
- Juggle personal & professional responsibilities
- Balance business with educational priorities
- Build relationships to underpin your career
- Lead with influence & impact
Who will attend?
- Current, future and aspiring women leaders from all roles across Tertiary Education, including Universities, TAFE, & RTOs
- HR, Diversity, Learning & Development, Inclusion & Cultural Change professionals
- Male Champions of Change and those looking to better understand the challenges women face in the industry
Attend to learn:
- Optimise your career opportunities
- Elevate your leadership skills
- Build a strong professional network
- Juggle priorities like a pro