Develop key leadership skills, strengthen your network & propel your career
Despite women making up just under 60% of the total workforce across Tertiary Education in Australia, there are only 15% female Chancellors, 30% female Vice-Chancellors, and 25% female Deputy-Vice Chancellors nationally. This means it isn’t a lack of potential female leaders in the pool, but various roadblocks to career progression preventing balance.
The Women in Tertiary Education Leadership Summit will address how you can overcome these obstacles to success in an environment that is experiencing internationalisation, dramatic domestic growth, reduced funding and higher operating costs. Learn how to lead through this key juncture in the industry’s development, whilst keeping the needs of students and staff at the forefront.
Who will Attend:
Current and aspiring women leaders and male champions of change across all roles in Tertiary Education, including but not limited to:
- Vice Chancellors, Deputy Vice-Chancellors, Pro Vice-Chancellors,
- Directors, Deans, Heads of School, Faculty Heads, Business Managers
- Professors, Lecturers
- Diversity and Inclusion, Human Resources, Management and Governance teams
Attend to learn:
- Reinvent & adapt to survive in the tertiary sector
- Develop a work-life balance that works for you
- Leave a positive leadership legacy
- Improve influential communication skills