Driving performance & resource efficiency
In 2020, universities are operating in an increasingly competitive higher education marketplace, and following a 3-year period of government funding reductions, are now facing a new performance based funding model, which will be linked to their ability to produce job-ready graduates.
In response to the challenges faced, universities are reassessing how they can operate more efficiently through aligning their planning processes with strategic vision priorities, consolidating services and optimising assets, leveraging new business models to diversify and maximise revenue opportunities and realign their offering with local and national economic priorities.
Following the success of our inaugural event in 2019, which attracted over 80 senior stakeholders from across the higher education operating environment, Criterion Conferences is excited to share with you the program for our 2nd Annual University Strategic Planning & Resource Management Summit which is coming back to Melbourne on the 27th & 28th May 2020.
Key learning areas featured on this year’s program
- Developing a strategic vision that delivers university-wide transformation & operational excellence
- Understanding how you can leverage new business models & diversification strategies for organisational growth
- Exploring the strategies, technologies and mechanisms required to bridge the gap between strategy, planning & delivery
- Supporting informed decision making & operational efficiency through the utilisation of business process analytics
- Examining how innovative tech can transform customer service in the university operating environment
- Develop frameworks for identifying diversification & growth strategies aligned to institutional values & purpose
- Discussing the recent impact of the Coronavirus virus & the business continuity strategies that need to be in place going forward
What’s new in 2020!
- Hear from a 90% new speaker panel featuring senior thought leaders from Australia, New Zealand, UK and SE Asia A program filled with new case study focused presentations and new content that will explore shared services, customer service transformation, globalisation strategies and much more
- 4 interactive panel discussions and a dedicated roundtable discussion session with an opportunity for you to benchmark and learn from your peers
- A bigger and better exhibition area featuring solutions that will enhance your strategic decision making process
- Enterprise knowledge exchange – hear from strategic leaders from the private sector who will share their approaches to strategic planning and operational efficiency
Who will attend?
Senior university executives responsible for:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Performance
- Commercial Services
- Enterprise Technology
- Service Delivery
- Digital Transformation
Attend to learn:
- Align planning with organisational vision to achieve strategic outcomes
- Consolidate services and optimise assets to maximise operational efficiency
- Leverage new business models to diversify and grow