Connect with tunnelling professionals to discuss the latest developments in the industry
Australia’s growing network of tunnels are complex to operate and maintain. For tunnel owners and operators, there is a focus on ensuring that tunnels are sustainable, safe and cost efficient. With advancements in technology enhancing traffic flow and new vehicle types using these tunnels, a new set of challenges is becoming apparent. Safety and security is paramount for all stakeholders, however these changes require new approaches and communication between operational, maintenance and safety personnel.
In 2020, Criterion will once again bring together the key stakeholders from Australia’s tunnelling industry for the Future Proofing Tunnel Operations conference. Join fellow professionals who work in the tunnelling sector to gain knowledge, strategies and solutions to challenges including operational efficiency, fire safety and emergency preparedness and risk management. This event is a unique opportunity for you to learn from innovative local and international case studies on improving tunnel operations and preparing for the future.
- Discuss your challenges & ideas with industry peers
- Learn about the innovative systems & technologies for streamlining operations
- Takeaway practical & applicable knowledge on improving preparedness for emergencies in tunnels
- Gain valuable insights into how organisations around Australia are preparing for changes to tunnels & tunnelling
- Learn from solutions focused sessions from industry thought leaders
Who will attend?
Sector leaders with responsibilities for:
- 50% – Tunnels operations & maintenance
- 20% – Infrastructure design & construction
- 20% – Fire safety
- 10% – State Road Authorities
Attend to learn:
- Master the minimum operating requirements
- Develop a sustainable approach to tunnel operations
Maximise tunnel safety & security
- Prepare for future tunnel operations