Developing a well-integrated thriving town & city centre
The Revitalising Town & City Centres conference has accreditation of CPD points from the Institute of Place Management.
The Revitalising Town & City Centres Conference will explore placemaking and place activation for the overall community delivery and also delve into how councils can work better with their stakeholders in energising the health and vitality of their town centres as a means to boost the local economy and the amenity of residents.
Overcome your hurdles, hear insights & network with peers on
- Engaging successfully with a wider range of stakeholders
- Delivering a world-class urban city centre
- Building effective public-private partnerships
- Finding better space solutions
How did our delegates benefit at the 2018 conference?
- 95% of participants would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 93% of participants referred to the event as an excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 90% of attendees appreciated the many networking opportunities networking opportunities
Who will attend?
Local Councils & State Governments with responsibilities for:
- Strategic Planning
- Economic Development
- Urban Planning, Town Planning, Urban Design, City Design, Town Design
- Strategic Projects
- Place Making, Place Strategy, Place Planning & Place Management
- Planning Consultants, Property Developers & Architects
Attend to learn:
- Understand & engage with a wider range of stakeholders
- Take a place-based approach for positive outcomes
- Maximise on public-private partnerships