Strategies to develop student-focused learning environments
As modern students require flexible teaching spaces allowing for technologyrich, dynamic learning experience and collaboration, Australian tertiary education providers have to develop new learning spaces to attract and retain students.
They need to rethink how these spaces are designed and operated as well as how to get their pedagogy in line with these physical changes to remain institutions of choice and to improve student outcomes.
The Tertiary Learning Spaces conference will explore how to
- Develop integrated learning environments
- Implement new technology when it evolves so quickly
- Make students partners on this journey
- Establish effective collaboration across departments
- Utilise space effectively
- Create flexible learning and teaching spaces in the long term
Who will attend?
Leaders from tertiary education providers with a responsibility for:
- Learning Environments
- Space Planning
- Campus Development
- Teaching & Learning
Attend to learn:
- Develop student-focused learning spaces
- Use technology & innovation effectively
- Match pedagogy in line with new trends
- Achieve a collaborative approach to teaching & learning