How do you succeed in a consumer centric market?
The shift to the CDC market has disorganised the aged care sector, driving providers into a more competitive marketplace. Providers need to stay ahead in a consumer driven, technologically advanced, commercial aged care environment.
Where do you stand and how do you keep up? The Innovation & Technology in Aged Care conference will showcase thought leaders from across the industry to dive into some of the main challenges facing the sector, in regards to the implementation & innovation of technology.
Attend & learn how to
- Boost business performance by aligning your IT department with business strategy
- Measure the benefits of new and existing technology
- Find the right technology for your organisation
- Measure the pros and cons of assistive technology
- Understand & implement human centric design thinking
Who will attend?
Leaders from the aged care sector including:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Information Technology
- Information Services
- General Manager
- Business Development
Attend to learn:
- Realise the potential of new & existing systems
- Streamline care by incorporating technology
- Succeed in a CDC market
- Strategise your workforce to optimise business & consumer satisfaction