Deliver a seamless and personalised student experience across all touch points
With increasing student expectations and a competitive landscape, universities are proactively looking at offering a seamless, consistent student experience across the student journey.
Implementing an effective student experience strategy, building strong student communication channels and creating a culture of positivity and collaboration are high priorities.
The 5th Annual Enhancing Student Experience Conference will bring together leaders from across the region to discuss best practices on delivering a positive end to end student experience.
Gain insights & network with peers on
- Creating an engaging student experience journey
- Delivering a consistent superior seamless personalised student experience
- Implementing successful health & wellbeing programs
- Measuring the success of your SX strategy
How did our delegates benefit last year?
- 98% would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 93% referred to the event as an excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 91% appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
Senior leadership as well as centralised and academic staff across higher education with responsibility for student engagement and experience.
PVCs, DVCs, Directors, Head & Managers of:
- Student Experience / Engagement / Retention / Support
- Campus Management
- Marketing / Customer Experience / University Experience
- Student Life / Library Services
- Learning & Teaching
Attend to learn:
- Build a “culture of belonging” across the entire student journey
- Implement a meaningful student engagement strategy
- Embrace digital disruption & innovation
- Measure the success of your SX Strategy