Transforming an end-to-end student experience in higher education
With students having more options than ever before and the Federal Government implementing a performance-based funding scheme, the higher education industry is under pressure to demonstrate value and develop the best strategies and plans to recruit, engage and retain students while delivering an exceptional student experience.
Criterion Conferences brings you the 6th Enhancing Student Experience conference to explore innovative strategies to engage and support students across their life cycle from awareness through to graduation and alumni. You will take away innovative ideas to enhance communications, technologies to reduce student effort and action plans to stay competitive.
How did attendees benefit from attending our previous Enhancing Student Experience conferences?
- 90% would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 85% referred to the event as an excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 89% appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
Senior leadership, centralised & academic staff across higher education with responsibility for student engagement & experience.
PVCs, DVCs, Directors, Head & Managers of:
- Student Experience / Engagement / Retention / Support
- Campus Management
- Customer Experience
- Student Life / Library Services
- Learning & Teaching
- Student Administration / Offices
Attend to learn:
- Elevate student experience & satisfaction
- Drive student retention & success
- Effectively improve student communication & engagement
- Utilise data insights to drive student experience & services