Driving STEM throughout a curriculum
STEM has come along way since its first application, however, there are still challenges that remain with incorporating STEM into the curriculum and advancing the techniques in which we implement and develop STEM.
The 2019 Advancing in STEM Education Roadshow will address how you can improve pedagogies to drive inquiry based, context led teaching and learning. The conference will provide practical solutions to common challenges in STEM advancement and will bring together STEM experts across the education industry who will share their insights and expertise and provide you with practical takeaways to implement into your own classrooms.
Key conference takeaways
- Embed cross-curricular STEM
- Develop valuable partnerships with industry
- Inspire & empower educational leaders
Who will attend?
Join a diverse group of educational leaders from across your state to discuss strategies to optimise your school’s STEM journey.
Attend to learn:
- Learn how to construct the right lesson plans to encourage cross-curricular STEM
- Build partnerships with industries & use industry learning to motivate your students
- Drive staff engagement by encouraging professional development