Your guide to effective outcomes measurement & evaluation from theory to practice
For-purpose organisations are driven by their mission and want to know that the work they are doing is making a difference and creating positive social change. Critical to the ability for organisations to do this is effective outcomes measurement.
Whether you are looking at how to improve measurement for funding purposes, reporting requirements, or service design and delivery, this masterclass will equip you with the tools and knowledge to drive continuous improvement to help advance the social impact of your organisation.
The How to Measure & Evaluate Social Outcomes Masterclass will take a deep dive into recent trends and tools in impact measurement and will provide you with the skills to enable you to be more strategic in the way you prioritise, measure and report on your outcomes.
Key benefits of attending
- Develop a more strategic approach to your application of outcomes measurement
- Gain a modern outcomes toolkit and arm yourself with the right skills and knowledge
- Improve the management of complexity in outcomes measurement
- Learn how to get the right systems and processes in place that work for your organisation
Why should you attend this masterclass?
- Get case consultation with a leading expert in social outcomes measurement
- Move your project to the next step – bring your outcomes data and get expert and peer-reviewed feedback
- Build valuable connections with like-minded people – get the chance to develop a community of practice to support you on your continuing outcomes journey
Who will attend?
Representatives of the Not-for-Profit organisations with roles and responsibility for:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Program Manager
We work closely with corporate partners to create unique and innovative tailored sponsorship packages that best meet specific sales, marketing and business development objectives. Contact Faye Hampton on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9239 5737 to find out more about sponsorship opportunities.
Attend to learn:
- Develop a more strategic approach to outcomes measurement
- Apply modern measurement & evaluation tools and frameworks to advance your work
- Unpack opportunities & challenges in transitioning to digital outcomes
- Enhance stakeholder engagement & work towards a co-design approach