Enhancing your skills to lead your school to success
School leaders are most powerful through their influence on staff and student motivation, commitment to innovation and change, and their ability to define and communicate their school’s strategic direction. A charismatic and highly proficient school leader has the ability to transform a school environment, flourishing students and staff and excelling their school careers.
Learning leaders, however, are faced with continuous challenges in regards to leadership development as a result of constantly changing contexts and situations. Leadership in School Education 2019 will unpack these challenges and provide solutions and insights from some of the most prominent school leaders from across Australia.
Attend & learn how to
- Develop and lead a strategic vision informed by your school’s values
- Implement a leadership style that aligns with your strategic goals
- Proactively increase mental resilience and wellbeing through positive psychology
- Foster a mindset of innovation to lead change in your school
- Support and develop staff in line with your school’s vision & goals
Who will attend?
This event is designed for senior and aspiring leaders from across the school education sector.
Attend to learn:
- Lead with strong sense of vision & values
Elevate your strategic leadership skills
- Drive change and innovation in your school
- Foster staff engagement to improve outcomes