Learning leaders, however, are faced with continuous challenges in regards to leadership development as a result of constantly changing contexts and situations. Executive Leadership & Governance in School Education 2019 will unpack these challenges and provide solutions and insights from some of the most prominent school leaders from across Australia.
Attend & learn how to
Who will attend?
This event is designed for senior and aspiring leaders from across the school education sector.
Attend to learn:
- Define, communicate & embed your school’s vision & values
- Facilitate change & innovation for improved student outcomes
- Develop internal leadership capabilities to facilitate professional development
- Developing & leading a strategic vision informed by your school’s values
- Building on your personal leadership & management capabilities to further embed the ethos of the school
- Implementing a leadership style that aligns with your strategic goals
- Communicating your strategic vision with the wider school community
- OPENING KEYNOTE: Proactively increasing mental resilience & wellbeing through Positive Psychology
- Empowering staff to drive excellence in teaching & learning
- Understanding your staff’s needs & prioritising their professional development
- Optimising emerging trends & technology to provide an effective learning environment
Knox Grammar School, NSW
Korowa Anglican Girls' School, VIC
Dr Timothy Wright has been Headmaster of Shore in North Sydney since 2003, and prior to that was Headmaster of All Saints’ College Bathurst.
He started his secondary teaching at Trinity Grammar School Summer Hill where he served for a period of time as Second Master of the School under the leadership of the legendary Roderick West. As a school leader Dr Wright has had a strong interest in the role of effective pastoral care and its development in schools, the moral formation of human beings, particularly in a faith context, and the concept of an all-round education. He is particularly interested in the holistic concept of the human learner and the interplay of emotion, wellbeing, spirituality and traditional academic concepts of learning.
His interests include sports (he swims and plays golf occasionally), reading, conversation and life in general. He is married to Susan and has three adult children and two grand-daughters.
Presbyterian Ladies' College Perth
Endorsers & Media Partners
Edufocus is a community for teachers and educators to network, share their experiences, insights and knowledge and keep themselves informed about the changes in the education sector. Edufocus was founded with the vision to making the school learning and teaching processes in Australia more fine tuned and agile.
We are passionate about providing relevant and quality content for the education sector to keep teachers and educators informed.
We love hearing your thoughts, stories and opinions so please get in touch if you have something you want to share with the community.