Exploring innovative partnerships & school development strategies to meet future demographic demands
Australia’s cities are set to accommodate over five million people by 2020 with state governments investing over $8 billion to build approximately 300 new schools and upgrade existing school infrastructure to accommodate the growing demands.
However, the planning and delivery process of building and upgrading schools is complex with multiple stakeholders and challenges in funding, acquiring land, accurately forecasting growth and delivery a school design that will meet the desired educational outcomes.
The School Growth Planning & Delivery conference will bring together key stakeholders to share success stories and learnings on planning, designing and delivering a successful school project.
Overcome your hurdles, hear insights & network with peers on
- Identifying the right demographic location for school planning and development
- Ensuring a cost-effective and timely project delivery
- Developing a robust framework for enhanced public private partnerships
- Developing strategies to drive stakeholder engagement
How did our attendees benefit at the 2017 conference?
- 95% of participants would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 93% of participants referred to the event as excellent platform to address challenges and create viable strategies
- 90% of attendees appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
- State Government & Departments of Education & Departments of Infrastructure and Planning
- Catholic Education Offices
- Non-Government School Groups & Associations
- Architecture Firms
- Local Councils
Attend to learn:
- Leverage the insights of future demographics for school planning
- Explore innovative partnerships for improved service delivery
- Deliver successful vertical school projects & innovative designs
- Drive stakeholder engagement to deliver projects effectively