How will you extend the life cycle of your assets?
In light of the changing nature of our urban and regional centres, it is more timely than ever to conduct a thorough assessment of your asset maintenance processes and devise strategies for future-proofing your roads. Against the backdrop of limited budgets, it is important for local government and state road authorities to determine how they will leverage available resources in order to extend the life cycles of their road assets.
At the 9th Annual Road Engineering & Maintenance conference, you’ll be able to benchmark your asset management processes against real- life case studies, and hear from subject matter experts on cutting-edge innovations in road engineering & maintenance technologies and how they can be implemented to extend the longevity of your assets. This opportunity to learn from, and network with peers and industry leaders should not be missed.
- Develop a vision to take your asset management strategy to the next level
- Benchmark your experience against real-life case studies
- Take away fresh ideas for the innovative collection & analysis of road data
- Explore boundary-pushing developments in road engineering & maintenance technologies
- Familiarise yourself with the latest products & offerings from key industry players
- Engage with like-minded peers & leaders passionate about sustaining Australia’s road
Who will attend?
Senior Leaders, Directors and Managers from State & Local Government & Industry Associations with responsibility for:
- Asset Management & Maintenance
- Road Maintenance & Engineering
- Operations & Maintenance
- Contract Development & Management
- Highway & Network Management
Attend to learn:
- Drive efficiencies in maintenance processes to extend the asset life cycle
- Leverage available resources through data-driven decision making
- Explore innovations in road engineering & maintenance technologies
- Assess risk & opportunity in the future-proofing of roads