Sustaining Australia’s road network effectively, economically & efficiently
Roads are arguably Australia’s most crucial infrastructure network, and require ongoing costly and resource heavy maintenance. The responsibilities of both state and local governments to maintain these assets require innovation in contracting, engineering techniques and technology.
The 8th Annual Road Engineering & Maintenance conference will provide practical strategies and ideas for delivering efficient road maintenance and managing the asset effectively and affordably. Hear about innovative, award-winning practices and contemporary solutions for reducing costs and improving the life cycle of roads.
Attendees will gain invaluable insights on:
- Preparing for future changes & challenges in road maintenance
- Collaborating & building relationships with other stakeholders
- New technologies to revolutionise your asset management & data collection
- Improving pavements to increase the asset life cycle
- Creating an achievable & cost effective asset management plan for the road network
Who will attend?
Senior leaders, directors & managers from state & local government & industry associations responsible for:
- Road maintenance & engineering
- Strategic & network planning
- Infrastructure development & management
- Highway & road network management
- Asset management & maintenance
- Contract development & management
Attend to learn:
- Innovate road maintenance to increase the asset life cycle
- Collaborate for performance & get the best value from contracts
- Implement technology & modern engineering techniques
- Maximise road safety through evaluation & remediation