Extend your road’s life cycle through innovative & cost effective techniques
Road network maintenance strategies demand more for every dollar spent. This requires the development of innovative ways to get more performance from current roads.
The 7th Annual Road Engineering & Maintenance conference will feature case studies on improving protocol for road asset management, contract performance and technical processes on road and pavement engineering. All case studies are focused on delivering value for money and improving life cycle quality of road networks.
What will you take away from attending?
- How to effectively plan your road maintenance works
- How to improve the formulation & appraisal of your maintenance contracts
- How to maximise your assets life cycle through innovative engineering
Who will attend?
Senior leaders, directors and managers from State & Local Government & industry associations with responsibility for:
- Strategic & Networking Planning
- Infrastructure Development & Management
- Highway & Network Management
- Asset Management & Maintenance
- Contract Development & Management
- Road Maintenance & Engineering
Along with state government representatives, developers, architects, designers
Attend to learn:
- Discover award winning practices & techniques
- Lower your renewal & maintenance costs
- Improve data use to drive asset management
- Two days of industry networking & knowledge sharing