Creating facilities that offer innovative, modern living spaces combined with care to drive business growth
Developed in partnership with COTA and ACSA
The design and development of living spaces for the ageing population of Australia is a growing sector due to the influx of baby boomers that has already begun. As people are encouraged to stay at home and receive home care packages, providers need to change their model to accommodate for higher needs care in the villages, whilst residential providers need to ensure their homes are equipped to provide high needs and end of life care.
The COTA & ACSA Designing & Developing Retirement Living & Residential Aged Care conference will bring together leaders from the retirement living and aged care sectors to identify how they can design and develop villages and facilities that meet the care needs of tomorrow’s consumers.
What will you gain by attending?
- Recommendations on appealing to the needs of the baby boomer demographic
- Strategies for diversifying and growing your property portfolio
- Lessons from innovative organisations who are creating the next generation of villages and facilities
- Methods for refurbishing and renovating to update existing stock
- Insights from Canada and around Australia on the best practice for developing the future of accommodation for over 65s
Who will attend?
Executive leaders across Aged Care & Retirement Living including:
- Managing Directors
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs
- Directors of Retirement Living & Operations
- Directors & Managers of Design, Construction & Development
- Directors & Managers of Infrastructure, Facilities & Assets
Attend to learn:
- Understand & prepare for new standards & modern consumers
- Design & construct modern retirement & aged care accommodation
- Renovate & refurbish existing stock to meet the expectations of the baby boomers
- Plan for integrated care in retirement & residential spaces