How are you tackling changes impacting the regulatory profession?
In a fast paced environment of constant disruption, regulators must be agile and responsive to change to maintain the effectiveness and efficiency that is increasingly being demanded of them. Innovation is essential and regulators must actively explore fresh and alternative approaches to regulatory design, the use of the latest technology and innovative methods, tools and frameworks to engage with stakeholders.
The Innovating for Better Regulatory Outcomes conference will bring together senior leaders from state and federal regulators and agencies to discuss and develop strategies to innovate for better regulatory outcomes. This conference will facilitate discussions on how regulators can collaborate to become innovators and work jointly to best utlilise resources available to them in order to achieve the best outcomes for society.
What will you take away from this conference?
- An understanding of how to drive innovation in the regulatory profession
- Solutions to overcome the challenge of regulating in the face of disruption
- Strategies to better engage with stakeholders to strengthen regulatory practice
- Ideas to maximise the use of technology to keep pace with digital change
- Insight into the use of adaptive regulatory frameworks
- Case studies from industry leaders who are spearheading innovation in regulation
Who will attend?
Federal & State regulators with responsibilities for:
- Regulatory Strategy, Design & Operations
- Regulatory Innovation
- Performance & Analytics
- Assessment & Quality Improvement
Attend to learn:
- Build agility & responsiveness to innovate regulatory approaches
- Strategise to collaborate effectively with stakeholders & achieve better outcomes through codesign
- Advance the use of technology to regulate in the face of disruption
- Develop a culture of innovation through effective leadership