Driving change & improving regulatory practices
In order to stay one step ahead, regulators need to be innovators themselves – proactive uses of new technologies and collaborative approaches in order to be dynamic, agile and effective. The Innovating for Better Regulatory Outcomes conference will share strategies for regulating and responding to new technologies and will demonstrate the ways in which collaboration, stakeholder engagement and co-design can be used to improve regulatory outcomes.
New approaches are emerging for new problems and so much can be learnt and shared across agencies in the strive to be more effective regulators.
Key learnings include
- Regulating effectively in a dynamic & complex environment
- Using collaboration & stakeholder engagement
- Effective co-design in practice
- How to maximise technology & digital innovation
- The role of culture & governance of regulated organisations
- Applying innovative approaches that respond to new regulatory challenges
Who will attend?
Federal, state and local regulators, government departments and associations with responsibility for:
- Regulation – strategy, design and operations
- Regulatory innovation
- Performance, analytics, data analysis
- Assessment and quality improvement
Attend to learn:
- Hear case studies on collaboration, stakeholder engagement & co-design
- Learn how to maximise the use of technology to improve regulatory outcomes
- Discover how to respond to emerging issues with innovative regulatory practices
- Understand how to be an agile & dynamic regulator in today’s complex environment