Are you using analytics effectively in HR & workforce planning?
Following the 2016 Unlocking the Potential Report, there has been a big push across the Australian Public Service for more strategic workforce planning and human resources. In this changing landscape, the public sector must increase the capacity to use people data and analytics to maximise the effectiveness and long term efficiency of the workforce.
The Public Sector Workforce Planning & Analytics conference will bring together leaders from public sector departments and agencies to develop practical strategies to collect, analyse and use workforce analytics and take away key learnings to implement long term and sustainable workforce plans.
What you will take away
- Skills to use analytics in workforce planning
- Confidence to engage with analytics and technology in HR
- Insights from best practice examples of strategic HR
- Blueprints for how workforce analytics can be utilised to improve business outcomes
- Strategies to manage change as the public sector evolves
- Training to develop teams and get buy-in with executives
Hear from public sector leaders and out of sector experts on how you can enhance data driven workforce planning and strategic HR.
Who will attend?
Executive, directors, heads of, managers & advisors from federal & state departments & agencies, local councils & universities with responsibilities for:
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Planning
- Workforce Strategy
- Workforce Capability
- Human Resources
- People and Culture
Attend to learn:
- Using data & analytics effectively to support workforce planning
- Maximising the potential of analytics to better enable business outcomes
- Integrating technology, digitising & leading the way for a new era in HR
- Managing changes & employee experience in the workforce, upskilling & getting buy-in