Maximising your potential as a leader
Leadership positions within the Australian Public Service are becoming more accessible for women, however there are a number of barriers that remain.
The 6th Public Sector Women in Leadership conference will provide you with the tools you need to develop your skills, through insights and recommendations from some of the most prominent female leaders in the public service.
It will also address how you can have an impact on the bigger picture, by driving culture change within your organisation and being an advocate for gender equality, closing the gap for good.
Take away key insights on
- Leading transformational change within your department
- Strategies to progress your career while balancing family obligations
- Developing an inclusive leadership culture
- Breaking down organisational barriers
- Having the difficult conversations as a leader
Who will attend?
Senior & aspiring leaders & also champions of change from
- Federal Departments and Agencies
- State Departments and Agencies
- Local Government
As well as professionals from HR, learning & development, diversity and inclusion looking to empower leadership within their own organisation.
In response to feedback from our delegates, we will be dedicating one afternoon of the three day conference to the development of male leaders, highlighting the importance of becoming a male champion of change.
Do you know a male leader who may be interested in attending?
Recommend them by contacting our Customer Care team at email@example.com.
Attend to learn:
- Including inspiration and practical presentations from those in senior leadership positions across the APS
- Build your leadership skills
- Develop your leadership brand
- Work with men to prioritise gender equality