Hear strategies to attract candidates and improve recruitment processes
The challenge to attract and maintain a highly skilled and diverse workforce is integral to the performance of the APS. In light of the shortcomings noted in the 2016 Unlocking the Potential review, it is more crucial than ever to break down silo culture and collaborate and share best practice.
The Innovating Public Sector Recruitment conference will bring together pockets of best-practice from across the APS to stimulate discussion and innovative thinking.
Hear key insights on key issues
- Engaging & attracting the correct candidate
- Streamlining processes within APS realities
- Embedding diversity into your recruitment practice
- Enhancing the prospective employee journey
Who will attend?
Federal and State Departments & Agencies, Local Government Departments and Universities with titles of:
- Recruitment Strategy
- Talent Acquisition
- Human Resources
Attend to learn:
- Engage & attract the correct candidate
- Streamline processes within APS realities
- Embed diversity into your recruitment practice