Cut through the noise with an innovative communications strategy
From large-scale behaviour change campaigns to targeted engagement programs, APS communications professionals are having to compete with an increasingly fragmented media landscape and decreasing audience attention spans. When employed effectively, communications initiatives are an incredible tool for government to engage with stakeholders. However, communicating across diverse stakeholder groups and effectively measuring the impact of communications initiatives remains a critical challenge.
Learn from, and network with, likeminded communications professionals from across the APS at the Public Sector Communications & Engagement conference. Gain insights into cutting-edge campaigns and communications initiatives, and take back actionable tools, strategies and fresh ideas to your organisation.
By attending, you’ll be able to
- Develop a vision for your overall communications strategy
- Position your organisation to engage more effectively with key stakeholders
- Learn what works (and what doesn’t) from subject matter experts
- Understand the challenges shared by those in the sector, and how to overcome them
- Gather inspiration from a range of best-practice case studies
- Engage with peers and leadership in getting buy-in around your work
Who will attend?
- Digital Media
- Public Relations
- Stakeholder & Community Engagement
Attend to learn:
- Align communications & marketing strategies with broader organisational & policy goals
- Encourage behaviour change through innovative communications
- Embed evaluation into an end-to-end communications strategy
- Adapt strategies to reflect changing stakeholder engagement preferences