Meet the demands of the digital era
Customers expect the same level of service and convenience as private sector services. How can the public sector keep up?
The public sector in Australia is under increasing pressure to deliver more effective, efficient and responsive public services. Government organisations at all levels are prioritising the customer experience. Digital technologies play a key role in the process, as they have the ability to transform the way the public sector operates and delivers customer services.
Attend the Transforming Public Sector Customer Service Conference & learn practical strategies to:
- Leverage technologies to attain omni-channel success
- Improve your workplace culture for service delivery excellence
- Lead a smooth change management process
- Transition from customer service to customer experience
Who will attend?
Senior Executives & Directors from Federal, State & Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Customer Service
- Customer Experience
- Client Services
- Service Delivery
- Customer Relations
- Contact Centres
Attend to learn:
- Lead & support your workforce for effective transformational change
- Leverage digital platforms to improve customer service delivery
- Re-imagine customer service strategies to enhance customer experience