Are you being proactive in responding to the challenges of retirement living?
Despite the important role Retirement Living plays for ageing Australians, the industry is faced with a great deal of negative publicity, following increased media scrutiny and a loss of trust in the community. In NSW, the Greiner Inquiry was commissioned to address this lack of trust. With the potential for increased regulation now looming across Australia, now is the time for the industry to be proactive in addressing community concerns regarding complex contracts and a lack of transparency to build and sustain community engagement.
The Policy, Regulation & Community Engagement in Retirement Living conference will bring together leaders from the retirement living sector to discuss the necessary steps towards a stronger, more transparent industry, and will share insights from individual operators who are successfully navigating these challenges and opportunities.
What you will take away
- Insights into potential policy changes and their implications for your villages
- Ideas for improving customer experience and developing a customer centric approach
- Skills to identify customer needs and integrate care effectively
- Strategies to address issues of transparency and simplify contracts
- Tools in marketing and communicating the value proposition and positive brand of retirement living
- Advice from experts, industry leaders and regulatory bodies to grow your business
Who will attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Executive Leaders, Directors and Managers of Retirement Villages with responsibilities for:
- Marketing & Communications
- Resident Experience
- Sales & Legal
In partnership with:
Attend to learn:
- Understand policy & potential changes to regulation in retirement living
- Rebuild community trust in retirement villages
- Integrate care & deliver customer centric services
- Differentiate your brand & communicate value through marketing