Building PMO capability to improve organisational outcomes
Today strategy moves faster than ever before and as a result, the PMO is turning to a more collaborative process to develop strategic plans that ensure alignment between project goals and organisational objectives.
Join us at Criterion’s 7th PMO Leadership Forum to explore successful case studies on identifying, measuring and communicating your PMO value. You will learn strategies to enhance project delivery, gain buy-in from your executive teams and improve PMO visibility. This event will give you the tools to shift from a reporting to a strategic role and lead organisational transformation.
How did our attendees benefit at our previous PMO Leadership Forum?
- 95% would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 93% referred to the event as excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 90% appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
Senior leaders from across the public & private sector with responsibilities of:
Attend to learn:
- Implement a PMO framework to adapt to change
- Align the PMO with organisational strategies
- Leverage digital transformation & data analytics to improve decision making
- Get Agile right & aligned