How to drive change management & maintain support of stakeholders
The role of the PMO is one that frequently sees change. In recent years organisations have been adapting and evolving their management practices from traditional methodologies in keeping up to date with the changing landscape.
The 5th PMO Leadership Conference will address the advantages & disadvantages of contrasting methodologies, how to develop the maturity of your PMO or EPMO & how to best measure benefits realisation.
Key takeaways include
- Identifying the right methodology for your PMO
- Successful transitions from Waterfall to Agile
- How to influence & achieve success through effective leadership
- Understanding the role of the PMO
- Enabling change management in projects through the PMO
- Maturing your PMO/EPMO: The next stage
Who will attend?
Representatives from public & private sector PMOs who are Directors, Managers, Executives & Heads of:
- Project, Program, Portfolio Management Office
- Enterprise Project Management Office
- Project, Program, Portfolio Management & Delivery
- Organisational Transformation & Change Management
Attend to learn:
- Identify the right methodology for your PMO
- Implement a cultural change management strategy
- Recognise, develop & measure benefits realisation