Adapting to change, strengthening capabilities & driving PMO excellence
The role of a PMO needs to rapidly evolve to keep up with the accelerating landscape. A more fluid and modern approach is required to tackle challenges caused by disruptive technologies, digitalisation and new methodologies. In this fast-moving environment a certain mindset, set of skills, and management style is needed to move with changing times.
The 2018 PMO Leadership Conference will feature real-life, best-practice case studies with strong cross-industry references. It aims to create a sound platform for all sectors to come together under one roof to collaborate with like-minded peers, addressing key challenges, and how to effectively adapt to the changing project management landscape.
This conference will focus on
- How to adapt and prove value and react to change
- Building workforce competencies and capabilities to extend longevity
- Linking benefits realisation to organisational outcomes
- The toolset required for PMO sustainability and career progression
- Improving stakeholder engagement and gaining executive sponsorship
- Aligning project delivery with strategic performance
Who will attend?
Representatives from public and private sector PMOs who are Directors, Managers, Executives and Heads of:
- Project, Program, Portfolio Management Office
- Enterprise Project Management Office
- Capital, Business, Strategic Projects
- Project, Program, Portfolio Management & Delivery
- Project Planning, Governance & Performance
- Organisational Transformation & Change Management
Attend to learn:
- Adapt to business trends and the rate of disruption
- Strengthen workforce capabilities
- Improve stakeholder engagement
- Align benefits realisation to organisational outcome