Modern schooling has changed dramatically in the 21st century. Teaching, learning and the environments in which they occur need to adapt to the modern world and equip students with the tools and skills they need to prepare for the modern, collaborative and innovative workforce.
However, most classroom teachers were themselves taught in the old industrial model of schooling. The challenge is to equip teachers with the skills and knowledge to prepare and implement modern teaching practices in classrooms that encourage critical thinking, collaboration and problem solving.
The Implementing Collaborative Pedagogy Conference will bring together thought leaders to share insights and case studies on the best strategies to engage staff with innovative teaching and learning practices and set students up with the soft skills they need to be able to thrive in the modern world.
What you will take away by attending
- Insights on how to develop student abilities in managing the challenges of the modern world
- An understanding of the pedagogy & practices to use in developing soft skills
- Strategies to lead a school transformation & sustain teacher engagement in innovation
- Plans to maximise new & existing learning spaces to compliment 21st century teaching & learning
Who will attend?
- 50% Principals, Deputy & Assistant Principals, Heads of School
- 40% Directors of Learning & Teaching
- 10% Facilities & Business Managers
Attend to learn:
- Develop soft skills in critical thinking, collaboration & problem solving with modern pedagogy
- Establish structures for culture change & engage teachers in innovative practices
- Identify & maximise the enablers of better student outcomes
- Measure the impact of 21st century pedagogy on student learning