Reshaping the financial services sector
1 July 2019 marked the first step in the beginning of Australia’s transition from a Closed to an Open Banking system. Over the next year, huge changes will continue to be made to increase competition and ensure significant market opportunities are available for those who are able to maximise on the promise of Open Banking.
Taking you beyond compliance to unpack how you can harness the opportunities Open Banking presents, the 2nd Open Banking Summit will provide you with what you need to create cutting-edge customer experiences and be ready for February 2020.
- International keynote presentation, to see how different institutions are tackling Open Banking across the globe
- 4 thought-provoking panel discussions to unpack the key Open Banking challenges
- Dedicated networking time and interactive sessions to learn how others in the field are implementing the changes
- An interactive World Café to address education, to ensure maximum uptake by consumers
- Keynote sessions from some of the most innovative organisations in the Financial Services sector
Who will attend?
ADIs, Fintechs, Utilities & Telecoms providers and Industry Regulators with roles and responsibilities of:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Consumer Data Right
- Open Banking
- Digital Banking
- Heads of Digital
- Heads of Technology
Attend to learn:
- Prepare for the API economy
- Maximise the strategic opportunities afforded by open banking
- Strengthen partnerships between your institution & third parties
- Improve customer awareness & education