Are you ready to be accredited against the 2nd Edition?
Assessments against the 2nd Edition of the NSQHS standards began in January 2019 and pressure has been mounting on hospitals and health services to be ready for accreditation. Health services around the country are beginning to implement their action plans for better processes to meet the new edition of the standards. The major challenge for providers will be to implement processes to address new parts of the standards, particularly around mental health and cognitive impairment, health literacy, end-of-life care and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health.
Applying the 2nd Edition of the NSQHS Standards conference is an essential opportunity for delegates to engage with leading health services, hear lessons learned from hospitals accredited against the 2nd Edition and learn how you can make the most out of your preparation for assessments from expert assessors in the sector.
What will you gain by attending?
- Feedback from health services who have already undergone accreditation
- Insights into how hospitals are preparing for accreditation against the 2nd Edition of the standards in 2019
- Tips on how to lead hospital wide culture change for improved quality
- Case studies from health services on how to develop better consumer partnerships
- Strategies to adapt processes & develop plans to improve comprehensive care
- Expert advice on how to identify, collect & manage the right evidence
Who will attend?
Chief Medical Officers, Executive Leaders, Directors and Managers from Public and Private Hospitals, LHDs/LHNs, and other Health Services with responsibilities for:
- Clinical Governance
- Clinical Risk
- Patient Safety
Attend to learn:
- Strengthen leadership & effectively engage staff for continuous quality improvement
- Develop strategies for better consumer partnerships
- Identify tools & frameworks to meet the challenges of comprehensive care
- Collect evidence & prepare reports for audits & accreditation