Building capacity to lead through audits and gain enhanced patient outcomes
Since January 2019, hospitals and health services have started to work towards compliance against the 2nd edition of the NSQHS Standards. However, the challenges lay in the application stage, including how to translate strategies into actions, taking the next steps to apply standards at an organisational level, and ensuring quality is embedded into daily operations while engaging clinic staff to deliver patient centred care.
Criterion’s Measuring Performance against the 2nd Edition NSQHS Standards conference offers you the opportunity to meet and learn from leading hospitals and health services. Over this two day conference, strategies and actionable plans will be discussed to accelerate your own practice towards accreditation against the 2nd Edition. It is a unique opportunity for you to network and share challenges with your peers and learn from each others’ lessons.
How did attendees benefit at our previous NSQHS conferences?
- 90% would recommend this conference to their industry peers
- 85% referred to the event as an excellent platform to address challenges & create viable strategies
- 89% appreciated the many networking opportunities
Who will attend?
Chief Medical Officers, Executive Leaders, Directors and Managers from Public and Private Hospitals, LHDs/LHNs, and other Health Services with responsibilities for:
- Clinical Governance
- Clinical Risk
- Patient Safety
Attend to learn:
- Embed quality & NSQHS Standards
- Implement strategies for patient-centred care
- Collaborate & engage clinicians for better outcomes
- Leverage BI & data analytics to improve patient outcomes