Proactively improving quality in service delivery
Surviving and thriving in the NDIS is intrinsically linked with the ability to understand and deliver quality to the consumer. With the early 2018 establishment of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission drawing attention to the policy side, successful organizations are proactively and critically looking further into their understanding, measurement and delivery of quality.
The Delivering Quality in the NDIS Conference will address the following tough questions:
- What does quality actually look like to the consumer?
- How do we measure the impact of what we are delivering?
- Do we understand the true unit cost of delivering quality – are our models financially sustainable?
- How do we develop a model to focus on our strengths?
- Can we differentiate the quality of our services via our marketing and communications?
- What actions can we take right now to improve the quality of our service?
Who will attend?
Senior executives & management from disability support providers with responsibility for:
- Quality assurance/systems
- Strategic business development
- Risk & compliance
- Customer experience
- Service delivery
- NDIS transition
Attend to learn:
- Develop sustainable models of high quality service delivery
- Measure & improve quality of service under financial pressure
- Better define what quality means to the consumer
- Unpack the implications of the Quality & Safeguarding Framework