How can you grow your quality workforce in the face of change?
The NDIS sector will need to grow rapidly to meet the greater demand for NDIS services. Some estimates even indicate that the disability workforce will need to double by 2020. In fact, 90,000 more employees will need to enter the sector in the next five years to meet predicted demand, especially in regional areas. Furthermore, with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission in the
final phase of rolling out across Australia and the ongoing Royal Commission, NDIS providers need to be particularly conscious of finding the right people to provide quality client services. They also need to ensure staff engagement and attraction to the sector is maintained during this time of change.
The Growing the NDIS Workforce conference will unpack the key issues currently impacting on the NDIS workforce and strategies that organisations are utilising to recruit staff who share the right values and attitudes. It will also discuss how to overcome challenges with retention and unpack how reform including the Royal Commission will impact upon staff morale and engagement.
What will you take away from this conference?
- Strategies to find the right staff through values-based recruitment
- Tools to effectively manage quality staff during mergers and acquisitions
- Lessons learned on how to engage the workforce during a Royal Commission
- Feedback from customer experiences and how to align staff with customers
- Methods to promote a culture which meets staff needs for improved retention
Who will attend?
CEOs & Senior Executives from NDIS service providers with responsibilities for:
- Human Resources
- People & Culture
- Client Services
- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Attend to learn:
- Hear featured case studies on how to prepare staff for a Royal Commission
- Learn effective recruitment practices to grow your organisation
- Grow & engage the workforce during a period of change
- Enhance customer-centricity & align customer needs with staff capability