Becoming an agile, lean & sustainable NDIS service provider
Since the rollout of the NDIS, service providers have been, and continue to, grapple with significant organisational transformation in adapting to a new market driven business model, while delivering on their mission. Being a sustainable service provider under the NDIS has compelled service providers to rethink their business strategy and direction as a whole. How well positioned an organisation is to not only survive but grow is often dependent on aligning processes, systems and people.
This NDIS Financial Sustainability Masterclass will provide a practical and comprehensive guide to help service providers operate more efficiently, diversify revenue streams and navigate change. Develop a toolkit of strategies to improve your financial and organisational performance under the NDIS and learn how survive, thrive and grow in a competitive market.
Who will attend?
NDIS service providers with roles and responsibilities for:
- CFO/Director of Finance
- COO/Director of Operations
- GM State Manager/Regional Manager
- Manager NDIS/Disability Services
- Finance Manager/Accountant/Financial Planning
- Business Managers
- General Managers
Attend to learn:
- Strengthen your financial & organisational performance
- Develop a solid business strategy to survive & grow
- Eliminate costly process & organisational inefficiencies
- Drive a better business culture to lead your organisation to success