Become a successful & financially sustainable NDIS care provider
The NDIS has made significant improvements to the lives of Australia’s disabled population. However, service providers are struggling to operate under the NDIS pricing, they are struggling to deliver an effective and high quality service that Australia’s disabled population need.
With the publication of of the Independent Pricing Review by McKinsey & Company, recommendations will be made as to the future of the NDIS pricing that will severely affect the ability of service providers to survive in a fee-for-service market.
The Surviving & Thriving in the NDIS conference gets to the heart of issues that service providers are facing and provides practical solutions to all their pressing business concerns.
- Identifying revenue generation streams & viable cost cutting avenues
- Maximising your workforce around NDIS pricing structure
- Redesigning ICT to maximise income potential
Who will attend?
- CEO / General Managers
- Heads of Services & Programs
- Manager of Consumer Services
- Business Development Managers
- NDIS Transition Managers
- CFO / Finance Managers
Attend to learn:
- Unpack the implications of McKinsey & Company’s Independent Pricing Review
- Run a lean & mean disability service on the NDIS pricing structure
- Identify & scrap organisational inefficiencies
- Establish your workforce to maximise income & minimise admin