Are you prepared to tackle some of the biggest challenges to quality service delivery?
With the announcement of the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability, service providers are under more pressure than ever to deliver high quality services. In addition, all service providers are in the process of transitioning to become compliant with the expectations of the new NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. Furthermore, with over 300 NDIS service providers having had their registration revoked in 2018, and 1500 serious incidents reported to the NDIS Quality
and Safeguards Commission – it is essential for NDIS providers to review their processes to ensure services are of the highest quality.
The Quality and Safety in the NDIS Conference will give delegates the opportunity to learn from organisations who have been through other Royal Commissions, understand what changes are necessary for the NDIS audit process and how to create a customer-centric culture by engaging with staff and driving continuous quality improvement.
What will you take away from this conference?
- Insights from Graeme Head AO, Commissioner, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Advice about the NDIS audit process from leading NDIS service providers
- Lessons learned from previous Royal Commissions from Anglicare and YMCA NSW
- Strategies to engage the workforce and drive a customer-centric culture
- Case studies on how to improve service delivery and measure quality
Who will attend?
CEOs & Senior Executives from NDIS service providers with responsibilities for:
Attend to learn:
- Unpack quality compliance & understand the audit process
- Prepare for a Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation of People with Disability
- Develop a customer-centric organisational culture
- Deliver high quality services through staff engagement & continuous quality improvement