The Measuring Social Outcomes Conference will bring together key leaders from NGOs and government to unpack changes in the way government departments are commissioning for outcomes, effective measurement tools and frameworks, and how to measure outcomes in meaningful ways.
This conference will offer practical examples and case studies from NGOs sharing their experiences and challenges. It will challenge NGOs to go beyond measurement for funding purposes towards measuring something that will really have have a benefit for their clients.
What will you gain by attending?
- Understand how governments are commissioning for outcomes and future direction
- Effective tools and measurement frameworks
- How to measure the ‘hard to measure’
- Evidence-based approaches to measurement and evaluation
- How to use your outcomes data
Who will attend?
Senior representatives of the Not-for-Profit, Government, Corporate & Philanthropic sectors with responsibility for:
- Measurement / Evaluation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Sustainability
- Social Policy & / or Programs
Attend to learn:
- What governments focus on outcomes means for you
- The benefits & limitations of different tools & frameworks
- How to use outcomes data to improve, not just prove
- How to navigate the more challenging aspects of measurement