Create a 21st century technology driven council
Councils have been forced into rapid and drastic change due to government legislation, digital disruption, rate capping and amalgamations. The rising capabilities of different technologies provides councils with the opportunity to meet these challenges. They can become a cloud based and mobile council that can provide smart 21st century services their community now expect.
The Local Government IT & Business Transformation Summit brings practical real world examples of councils who have adopted and integrated new technologies to improve their performance and services.
Key topics to be discussed
- Creating a cross functional government that links IT & business strategy
- Technology collaboration across councils for greater efficiency
- Solutions to improve mobility between departments & staff
- Strategies to transition to the cloud
- Digital transformation for improved customer & community engagement
- How to secure & manage data within council for improved services
Who will attend?
Leaders and practitioners from Local Government including:
- Chief Information Officers
- IT Managers
- Information Service Managers
- Business Improvement Managers
- Heads of Corporate Services
- Business Analysts
- Heads of Service Delivery
- Business Transformation Officers
Sponsor this conference in order to:
- Generate leads through 8 hours of networking
- Present your best case study to the entire audience
- Join the interactive discussions on actual IT projects
Contact David Huggan on 02 9239 5710 or email email@example.com find out more about sponsorship opportunities.
Attend to learn:
- Digital transformation strategies
- Create a roadmap to cloud services
- Improving customer engagement through improved IT systems
- Data strategies for better council services