When embarking on the journey towards refurbishing existing learning environments, or developing entirely new spaces, it can be challenging to translate desired outcomes into a clear vision. One of the most effective strategies to assist in this process is to draw inspiration from others who have executed their vision and are inhabiting newly implemented innovative learning spaces.
The full day school site tour will showcase the learning environments of three schools in Sydney, allowing you to contextualise the key learnings of the conference by seeing how these schools have put theory into practice.
What can you expect on the site tour?
- A walk-through tour highlighting how space is utilised
- One-on-one discussions with school leadership involved in the transformation
- Ideas and recommendations to apply to your school’s journey
Schools we will be visiting
- Ascham School, Edgecliff
- Cammeraygal High School, Cammeray
- Bourke St Public School, Surry Hills
* Travel, refreshments & lunch provided
* The Site Tour will commence from the Sydney Boulevard Hotel at 8:00am for an 8:30am departure
* Transport from & back to the Sydney Boulevard Hotel will be provided