Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Thea Denison at 1300 316 882 to learn more.
NorvaNivel design, manufacture and supply innovative educational furniture and learning spaces to schools across Australia. Founded to transform education through environment, we have worked with thousands of educators to successfully transform classrooms, libraries and entire schools to facilitate contemporary pedagogy. Each of our unique products and complete spaces are designed with specific features to increase learning engagement. For Further information visit us on www.norvanivel.com.au
Architectural Window Systems (AWS) Australia, represents Australia’s largest group of aluminium window and door system designers. It is our continuing aim to innovate, design and supply aluminium window and door systems that exceed industry aspirations in the areas of thermal efficiency, sustainability and operational performance through our Vantage®, Elevate™ and ThermalHEART™ product ranges.
Visit our Elevate™ Commercial website for more information on the application of AWS products in learning environments throughout Australia: www.elevatealuminium.com.au
The wonder of learning. We’ve been celebrating it for over 60 years.
Furnware was there back in the ‘50’s when education was a little buttoned up. Straight rows, straight backs and eyes front. But things changed and we relished the chance to spend more time in schools, talking to everyone we could about what they needed for better learning. We discovered a lot and learned furniture didn’t always measure up.
Nobody had ever done meaningful research into the changing shape and make up of children in New Zealand. So we did it. In 2003 we measured over 20,000 long, short, bulky, bony kids around the country. It completely changed the way we designed and built furniture – because we believed in better learning and proved there was a better way.
And that’s what drives us – working hand in hand with schools the world over, finding the best way for children to thrive in the most inspiring learning spaces imaginable.
Spaces that fuel curiosity.
We work hard to truly connect with the individual aspirations of our schools and then we deliver with quality, timeliness, innovation, reliability and genuine care. Everything we create is designed to stand the test of time, with an eagle eye on the future.
Because we take this as personally as you do. Every single person at Furnware aims to help every single child in your classrooms to grow, expand and be their best. To be at the heart of the wonder of learning.