Towards service excellence & ITS competitive advantage
Utilising technology to achieve the strategic and operational goals of the university is both an ongoing and continually evolving process. Effectively integrating and delivering coordinated and customer centric IT services is critical to institutional competitive advantage in the long term.
The 5th Annual University IT Service Strategy & Challenges conference will address the need to bring together examples of best practice from Australasia, internationally and out of sector to share knowledge, networking and practical strategies for success.
Hear insights on key issues including:
- How to align service models with business strategy
- Practical strategies to achieve service quality excellence
- Enhancing soft skills & understanding your customer
- Proactively managing information security & risk
Who will attend?
DVCs, C-level, Directors, Managers from tertiary education with responsibility for:
- IT service
- Service delivery
- Client services/support
- Service desk
- Technology service performance
- eLearning systems
- Relationship management
- Knowledge management
Attend to learn:
- Align service models with business strategy
- Achieve service quality excellence
- Enhance soft skills & understanding your customer
- Proactively manage information security & risk