Aligning systems, strategies & people
University IT departments are no longer expected to be purely a support function that are reactive to problems. To remain competitive in a global marketplace, universities are looking to maximise the skills of their IT teams to deliver better IT services, whilst also repositioning IT as a driver of change across all functions of the university.
The University IT Service Strategy & Challenges Conference will unpack the challenges associated with delivering an effective IT service strategy, by showcasing universities that have transformed IT departments from a simply a function to an essential department in achieving organisational objectives.
Benefits of attending
- Understand the key to successful digital transformation
- Translate IT service management strategy into operational success
- Proactively manage information security and cyber risk
- Drive technology-led innovation
- Lead cultural change across your team and the organisation
- Develop a robust knowledge management strategy
Who will attend?
Tertiary level institutions with the following roles and responsibilities:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Director of ITS
- Director of Client Services
- Director of Service Delivery
Attend to learn:
- Implement effective culture & change management strategies
- Align IT service models with University strategic directions
- Drive customer service excellence for business success