The changing face of ITSM
What the future holds for ITSM in many ways is unknown, thanks to the rate of change relative to business operations, customer expectations and technology advancement.
The 7th University IT Service Strategy & Challenges conference is here to help you excel in this rapidly changing IT service delivery and support world, by enabling you to uncover the future challenges and opportunities facing your organisation. Disrupt how you think about ITSM, make change BAU and position IT as a driver of change to deliver service quality excellence.
Benefits of attending
- Understand disruptive technologies & the impact to ITSM
- Embed continual service improvement as the day to day to prevent change fatigue
- Learn how to develop & maintain effective partnerships to deliver exceptional support services
- Re-think your ITSM model to improve the quality of service IT provides
- Upskill, develop & grow your team to prepare them for how roles are changing
- Improve your customers’ relationship with the service desk
Who will attend?
Tertiary Education providers with the following roles & responsibilities:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Information Technology Heads
- Director of ITS
- Director of Client Services
- Director of Service Delivery
Attend to learn:
- Learn how to harness evolving technology & keep pace with business change
- Re-think your ITSM model to improve service quality
- Build the skills & capability of your ITS team
- Ensure your strategy is client centred & fit for purpose